Friday, November 19, 2010

I need It!!!

 This is the second time my opinion is totally rejected!!!
She can accept when she said she's not agree!!!
What???
Who am I???

Why don't u agree when the first time I said no!!!
Why only u agreed after she's agreed???

Can't u accept it bcoz of she's better than me for everything?
Very unfair...
Feel sooo sad...

OMG!!!
Gimme strength please...
Avoid me from this hard feeling...
Don't want to keep it!!!
It's really hurt!!!

Won't say anything after this...
Will let u do whatever u & the others like...
I'll do my own business!!!
Fullstops !!!


2 comments:

alina neko said...

adeh~ mcm bleh teke je ngan sape~ tp x brani nk sebut, kang salah da jd fitnah~ banyak bersabar eh~ marah kejap je, nnt ok la balik tu~ cheers~ :)

Afraliza Yusof said...

alina: huhuhu..tq..dgn u sebenarnye..boley je nak teka..fitnahla diri sendiri..hahaha..

Kuala Gandah