Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Energy Bar


Got this Energy Bar from Mr. Virgilio Frejas, Sr. Procurement Manager last Friday . . .

Thanks As for the pic . . .

Didn't alert what he talked about . . . busy checking the sign part . . . he said he wanna gimme the bar . . .

Then with the open heart . . . with a big smile . . . I received it . . . coz I really like chocolate . . . haha . . .

I asked him . . . is it HALAL?
Then he said . . . yeah . . . you can eat it . . . just fibre . . .

Banyaklah boleh mkn Mr. Ver oi . . .

I checked the bar packaging . . . there is no HALAL sign . . .
Belek2 lagi with Dila . . . x puas hati . . . ceh . . . ade fat lagi tu . . .bak kata Dila . . .
Kalau tak I dah baham dah . . . pose la . . .

Then I felt "was-was" towards it . . .
Since I felt like that . . . so cannot ate it . . .
Sorry ye Mr. Ver . . . huhu . . . patah hati . . . warghhh . . . sob3 . . .
Just gave it to Sattya . . .


2 comments:

alina neko said...

sayangnye~~ xpe~ mkn coklat len~~ :)

Afraliza Yusof said...

sayang seribu kali sayang..x dpt mkn cekelat yg Ver bagi..

Kuala Gandah