Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Confuse


Erm . . .
Met my Mr. Big Boss yesterday morning . . .
I returned the extend letter without sign . . .
Meaning . . . I don't wanna continue . . .

Before . . .
I said no matter what happen I'll leave . . .
Even I didn't get any job . . . I still won't extend . . .
Even I got an increment . . .

Then . . .
I lied to him that I already got a job with attractive salary somewhere @ Selangor . . .
Actually I went to the interview last two weeks . . . but no answer yet . . .
Haha . . .
Then he compared the salary . . .
You know what?
He offered another increment to be the same as what I got @ Selangor . . .
You see . . .
Hehe . . .

I stayed with my decision when I was in his room . . .
He gave me another day to think . . . to consider his offer or not . . .
After thinking n thinking n thinking . . .
Telling the other colleagues . . . chit-chat, ym . . .
Got some advice . . .
Keh . . . keh . . . keh . . .
Cannot keep the secret . . .

Suddenly . . .
After hearing their advice . . .
I'm lost . . .
Dunno what happened to me . . .
I want or don't want actually . . .
Ahhh . . . so poor in decision making . . .

I'm not determine anymore . . .
Is it because of the increment?
You see . . .
The reason . . .

Yeah it is one of the factor . . .
Am I materialistic?
Yeah nowadays . . . everything needs money . . .
People become more materialistic . . .
People cannot live without money . . .
That's the reality . . .

So . . .
I decided to continue . . . really?
Still looking for other job . . .

Hey Mr. Big Boss . . .
I'm not staying because of the increment yeah . . .
I stay because I never get any job yet . . .
Ehhh actually . . .
I got a job but because of the Mr. Big Boss' company crazy agreement . . .
I cannot work there for a year . . .
Grrrrr . . .

Be patient Afra . . .
Just another four months to go . . .
Should I leave or should I stay?
Frankly speaking I really really really don't like the job anymore . . .

Still not determine yet . . .

Psst: Am I a good actress/liar? hehe . . .

2 comments:

alina neko said...

no need to confuse2~ for the meantime smbung je la dlu~ then dpt keje len bru bg notis~ at least ade pendapatan gak until nk dpt keje len~ ur not being materialistic pon, ur being realistic~ even if u dun like d job, ur lucky enuff to have a job~ just think like that la~ its so sad u cant join us~ just want to koyak2 that agreement in front of ur big boss~~ huhu

Afraliza Yusof said...

haha..changed..salah faham..

Kuala Gandah