Monday, August 16, 2010

Arghhh!!! Tak Tahan!!!!


Aduhhh . . .
Can't stand it anymore . . .
Dizzy . . .
Loyanye rasa tekak ni . . .
Feel wanna vomit . . .
Lagi lama dok @ dlm ni rasa boley migrain ni . . .
Uwekkk . . .

Hey aunty . . . please do your work quickly . . .
I cannot stand with your odour . . .
Aunty . . . do you know the existence of deodorant @ antiperspirant?

Picture from here . . .


I know your are sweating . . . do clean the entire office . . .
But please consider the other feeling . . .
Takkan la aunty tak realize your body odour?
If I la . . . terasa my odour x berapa menyenangkan . . . I dah x selesa dah nk dok dekat2 dgn org . . .

Please don't kill the other's mood to do their work . . .
Erm . . . My mood aje kot . . .
Yang lain steady je . . .

*** Didn't the other also realize it?

2 comments:

alina neko said...

the others, like u, just kept it to urself~ try suggest a way to tegur without having to hurt her feelings~ i've fave this lots of time but dunno how to tell them~ ;)

Afraliza Yusof said...

that's y la..tatau cane nak tegur dia..hanya as yg memahaminye...

Kuala Gandah